Detroit added another company to its city. Quicken Loans moved there from Livonia, Michigan in late August. This new development peaked my interest, so I looked to see what else I could learn about them. Here are five things that surprised me about Quicken Loans:
- Ranked among the top 30 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for seven consecutive years, ranking as high as No. 2 in 2008. And, they're hiring!
- Named one of Computerworld Magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work in Technology” for the past five years, ranking No. 1 in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Quicken Loans can process most loans in as few as 15 days. When we closed our loan using another lender, it took twice that long.
- Quicken Loans has more than 150 loan programs, making it easy to choose the best fit for your situation. Who knew that there were even that many loan products available?
- Quicken Loans is the preferred mortgage lender for several of America’s top companies, including AT&T, Google, Yahoo!, Compuware, EDS, Penske, and more.